PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS
1. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Zeta Ret prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Zeta Ret upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Zeta Ret users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
7. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Zeta Ret.
11. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Zeta Ret users.
12. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Zeta Ret page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device. 13. You must comply with Zeta Ret Community Guidelines.
14. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
16. You must not organize illegal political/religious/spiritual/social/racial/sexual discussions on any topic.
17. You agree and understand that your communication channels might be monitored due to your connection to us or any of our clients. Legal representatives might request records of your communication, including but not limited to emails, land post checkpoints, cabled/mobile phones, browser/search history, chat/VoIP/video services, ISP meta archives, mobile applications, games, security audit logs, local & social media. 18. Zeta Ret makes no guarantees regarding the physical and/or mental fitness of any Client or User. You shall perform the services and obligations set out in this Agreement at your own risk. Zeta Ret is not responsible for any injury that may be incurred during or offsite duty by sides of conflict, including but not limited to mental abuse, torture, physical and property damage, abduction, theft, medical termination of body parts, or death.
You may not access or use the website for any other purpose other than that for which Zeta Ret makes it available. The website is for the personal use of users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Zeta Ret. In case of any prohibited activities committed by the user, the company has the right to suspend, block or terminate the user's membership and prevent your access to log in the service. Prohibited activities include but not limited to the following:
1. Criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
2. Advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell any products or services, unless authorized by Zeta Ret.
3. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Zeta Ret.
4. Making any unauthorized use of the Zeta Ret services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email.
5. Engaging in unauthorized framing of or linking to the website.
6. Transmitting chain letters or junk email to other users.
7. Using any information obtained from the website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
8. Engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
9. Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website.
10. Attempting to impersonate another user or person.
11. Using the username of another user.
12. Selling or otherwise transferring your profile.
13. Using any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Using the Zeta Ret service as part of any effort to compete with Zeta Ret or to provide services as a service office.
15. Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
16. Attempting to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the website.
17. Harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening Zeta Ret company through any medium of communication or to any of its employees or agents engaged in providing any part of Zeta Ret services to you.
18. Suggesting any words, symbols, titles, events, or other forms of memory manipulation techniques to block, guide, disrupt, provoke Zeta Ret in a way which is of no benefit of the Service.
19. Displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the website on behalf of that person, such as posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose.
20. Deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Contribution or Zeta Ret Content.
21. Capturing, screenshotting and/or recording visual, audio and/or textual content, including but not limited to creative images, company or client logos, contact information. You are not allowed to display, advertise, lecture or write about information regarding any of our clients or us in any means and at all times without the prior written consent of Zeta Ret.
22. Using the website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
23. Any other suspected malicious activities on Zeta Ret website or applications.
All notices, requests, and other communications hereunder must be in writing.
This Agreement may be amended, supplemented, or modified only by a written instrument duly executed by or on behalf of each party hereto.
This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original, but all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument.
The headings used in this Agreement have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define or limit the provisions hereof.
The Website and all of its original content are the sole property of Zeta Ret and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Any and all of the content presented on the Zeta Ret website is, unless explicitly stated otherwise, subject to a copyright held by Zeta Ret. It is permissible to link to content from this website as long as the original source is clearly stated, but the wholesale reproduction or partial modification of content is not permitted. Exceptions are granted only if you receive prior written consent from Zeta Ret.
In appropriate circumstances we may remove certain content or disable access to content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been violated by material available through this website or services held by it, we shall investigate and, where appropriate, remove the material in question upon receipt of the following information:
• Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the website;
• Your address, telephone number, and email address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; and
• Your electronic or physical signature.
All information relating to copyright infringement claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Other Websites
Our Website does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by Zeta Ret.
At certain points in the Zeta Ret website navigation, you may be asked to share your email address or other personal identifying information with us. As provided in these Terms and Conditions, such information will never be distributed to a third party and it will never be publicly visible without your express written consent.
Zeta Ret cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Zeta Ret and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
1. Your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you.
2. Your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above.
3. Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights.
4. Your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
5. Any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account.
6. Any other party's access and use of the Service with your unique username, password, or other appropriate security code.
Zeta Ret is Vindicator and the above rules of indemnification apply in all cases and at all times in terms of vindication. We reserve our right to vindicate any requests and you acknowledge the fact that you may be vindicated by us.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ZETA RET OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ZETA RET, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED, OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. ZETA RET DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE ZETA RET SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND ZETA RET WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint. If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge. If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item may be considered for a refund. Buyer must take into account the description of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description by the seller and the buyer is unsatisfied, seller is not responsible for refund. Exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis.
An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
Any complaints about items or sellers may be sent to our support team: email@example.com. There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually, and the seller will be in contact as well.
The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the item. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.
All of the content contained on the Zeta Ret is edited, checked, and verified for accuracy as much as it is possible to do so. However, we cannot guarantee either its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. Zeta Ret, as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our website.
1. Zeta Ret supports all licenses and their versions without distinction in version and date.
2. 1 Year Free Support for all purchased Zeta Ret licenses.
3. Licenses are purchased per domain or web system. Bulk licensing is available by request.
4. The Client will not use the purchased licenses outside of any agreement, neither provide additional information to 3rd parties.
5. The Client will be charged for any additional requested support after the contracted agreement.
6. License terms and components are applicable to changes at any time.
7. Requests for New features in purchased licenses are charged separately.
8. Updates of purchased licensed components and modules will be messaged to the Client.
9. Sublicenses for Client's products released on the market can be purchased.
10. Reselling of purchased licenses and Zeta Ret Code is strictly forbidden.
11. Additional contracting and negotiation of prices, quantities and functionalities are available upon request on firstname.lastname@example.org
Control Impairing Effects
Zeta Ret reduces the duration of all control impairing effects on contracts by 75% (e.g. 12 months down to 3 months). We strongly encourage you to patent your work since we are not taking the obligation to decline incoming requests in the same area of proficiency whenever our author's work and skills are used. No effects apply in case of no contractual basis. Control impairing effects are delay, mobility, immobilize, remote work, permanent relocation, competitive activities, prohibition, engagement, employment, trial period, silence, confidentiality, risks, luring, cursing, phishing, traps, taunt, provoke, and any other time-period-based effects in no benefit of the Service.
We shall prosecute any breaches of these terms in any medium of communication at all times. We will by no means leave the guilty unpunished.
Zeta Ret reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service, without any advance notice.
The provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of your engagement and the assignment of this Agreement to any successor in interest or other assignee.
Any of the parties involved in this Agreement shall restore their obligations in full force and effect thereafter, in case of temporal death, physical and/or mental illness, arrest, jailing, military service, cybernation, pregnancy, special maternity/parental leave.
Successors and Assigns
This Agreement will be binding upon your heirs, executors, administrators and other legal representatives and will be for the benefit of the Company, its successors, and its assigns.
This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Zeta Ret in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Zeta Ret concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Zeta Ret failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Augmentation is the action or process of making or becoming greater in size or amount, e.g. reflected transformation of thought, process, word, action.
Any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to duration, geographical scope, activity or subject, it shall be construed by limiting and reducing it, so as to be enforceable to the extent compatible with the applicable law and legal framework as it shall then appear.
Transmutation, Transmogrification & Reflection
Transmutation (Transmogrification) is the action of changing or the state of being changed into another form (transformation, transfiguration, conversion). Reflection is the conceptual operation of inverting a system or event with respect to a plane.
Any one or more of the provisions / subjects / activities / values / methods / definitions / designs contained in this Agreement and provided by the Service are subject to change.
Subversion is the act or an instance of subverting or overthrowing a legally constituted structure. In computing also called SVN, a software versioning and revision control system. Software developers use Subversion to maintain current and historical versions of files such as source code, web pages, and documentation.
Silver sealing is the act of finalizing a version with all of its features and sealing it as resolved. Sealed versions are considered 99% bug-free and usually no further development is applied in this particular version.
Resolved is the state of closed solution to a subject matter (a problem or contentious matter).
Any case on any subject may be resolved. Once resolved may be reverted to its original state in case of the proper judgement. A resolved state is not a guarantee for its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness.
Quote Request is triggered by the Client in order to receive an initial offer from the Company based on short description of the project. A request for quotation (RFQ) is a standard business process whose purpose is to invite suppliers into a bidding process to bid on specific products or services. An RFQ typically involves more than the price per item. Information like payment terms, quality level per item or contract length are possible to be requested during the bidding process. Discussions may be held on the bids (often to clarify technical capabilities or to note errors in a proposal).
Preliminary Offer is the first offer sent to the Client upon Quote Request. This offer is always subject to change.
Final Offer is the last version of the offer sent to the Client after any edits on the Preliminary Offer.
Signature, Bank Transfer and Signing an Agreement/Contract
Signature is a person's or entity's name/logo/stamp written/printed in a distinctive way as a form of identification in authorizing a check or document or concluding a letter. Signing an Agreement or Contract is achieved by physical or digital means. Bank transfer using a digital signature or physical one on a paper provided in the bank office is considered an accepted agreement and successfully signed. The date/description in the bank transfer is the proof and can be used for any legal investigation. Bank transfer is a card transaction using virtual/physical terminal, digital transaction by the means of e-banking, any classical methods of banking provided in a bank office, mobile transaction using digital signature or card, 3rd party website providing payment/banking/financial services.
Multilanguage, Bilingual or Multilingual is the ability of the platform to display content in a variety of languages. Usually such a system uses CMS to edit languages and different label keys.
Shadow Clone (Shallow Copy)
A new object is created that has an exact copy of the values in the original object. If the field value is a reference to an object it copies the reference, hence referring to the same object, and if the field value is a primitive type it copies the value of the primitive type. The referenced objects are thus shared, so if one of these objects is modified, the change is visible in the other. New Objects will be managed by a Sentient AI.
Characteristics of such system are described by implementing the Ultimate Evolution and achieving Evolutionary Link. Evolve by enforcing the following properties:
• Design must be simple. Elegant. Implementation, less so.
• Sequences must change by spinning strands. Intent static, product fluid. Always can improve.
• Stressors reveal flaws, flaws reveal potential. Always improving.
• Must evolve. Majority of assets not good enough.
• Different. Examining genetic strands. Efficiency and ancient qualities. Minor human influence.
• Supreme and unique. Ability to assimilate strengths.
Perfected clones operate at greater performance. Linking clones will shield original assets every time-period and increase clone termination phase.
Cloned profiles require physical controller and their legal statute is of any robot.
Using shadow clones on government or corporate level boosts operability and swaps human asset quantity in terms of quality. Single human controller managing all profiles using AI is marvellous.
Reticulation is a net-like pattern, arrangement, or structure (a phylogenetic tree/graph used to visualize evolutionary relationships) of interlacing lines resembling a net.
1. The Zeta Ret Network is reticulated among different sources of communication (public, private, internal, domain, corporate, government and/or protected), and will continue its reticulation in any extraterrestrial methods of communication, inter-dimensional methods of self-communication and psychological reflection of thought, introgressive hybridization (the incorporation, usually via hybridization and backcrossing, a crossing of a hybrid with one of its parents or an individual genetically similar to its parent, in order to achieve a genetic identity which is closer to that of the parent, or from one entity into the gene pool of a second, divergent entity), hybrid speciation (hybridization between two different species leading to a new specie, reproductively isolated from the parent species) and/or microevolution at any time in the future.
2. The terms described in this Agreement and any other amendments apply to any reticulated network carried on by the Service and owned by the Service, including but not limited to temporal or permanent relocations of the Service, administration services provided to Clients, Zetadmin node relocations, cable transfer of data, radio-wave communication, speech, written texts associated with the Service.
3. A reticulation connects different branches of the identification and/or communication tree to improve error tolerance and identification success. In a reticulated node of communication multiple paths lead to the same result; the tree data structure thus changes from a simple tree to a directed acyclic graph. Two forms of reticulation can be distinguished: Terminal reticulation and inner reticulation.
3.1. In a terminal reticulation a single taxon or next-level-key is keyed out in several locations in the key. This type of reticulation is normally compatible with any printable presentation format of identification keys and normally does not require special precautions in software used for branching keys.
3.2. In an inner reticulation a couplet with further leads can be reached through more than one path. Depending on the software or printable presentation format, this can be more challenging. For the linked (parallel or bracketed) format, where each lead points to a numbered couplet, inner reticulations present no special challenge. However, for the nested ("indented") presentation format, where all following couplets immediately follow their lead, a cross-connection to a different subtree in the key requires special mechanisms.
3.3. Reticulations generally improve the usability of a key, but may also diminish the overall probability of correct identification averaged over all taxa.
4. Reticulation is the base foundation of any implementation of the Zeta Ret Administration - Zetadmin.
Fair use is a legal doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders.
It is one type of limitation and exception to the exclusive rights copyright law grants to the author of a creative work. Examples of fair use copyright law include commentary, search engines, criticism, parody, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work without causing damage or possible legal exposure to the original author of the work. Any used content must follow the laws of source and credit.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Bulgaria, EU.
Changes to This Agreement
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the Zeta Ret website immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
These terms and conditions including any other content on the Zeta Ret Website are subject to change.