Zeta Ret is IT
We stand for Industrial Technologies in the informational tech field. As most IT companies our main focus is Data Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Software, and Networking.
Zeta Ret specializes in software and web development, IT consulting, data analysis, digital marketing and administration.
We rely on classical methods of OOP design pattern programming, procedural code, automation, scripted animation, (no)SQL database, standard web technologies JS/HTML/CSS/PHP.
Types of Management
We support the following management methodologies of delivery, including source code, documentation or any legality:
A prototype typically simulates only a few aspects of the software program or legal model, and may be completely different from the final product. Usually incomplete versions are delivered for the purpose of feedback. Valuable prototypes may be reused for any agile cycle or new development.
Classical method of management. The waterfall model is a breakdown of project activities into linear sequential phases, where each phase depends on the deliverables of the previous one and corresponds to a specialization of tasks. The waterfall originates from the heavy industry or government layer.
The product is designed, implemented and tested incrementally until completion. It involves both development and maintenance. This model combines the elements of the Waterfall model with the iterative philosophy of Prototyping.
Usually defined by adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery, continual improvement, encouraging rapid and flexible response to change. Agile delivery may reduce total price per hour.
- Apex Mechanics
Delivery based on the most superficial layer of observable results by end clients, effectively combines Agile and Incremental methods into a single hybrid morph. Appearances are prioritized.
Apex can integrate into heavier incremental models like Spiral, or agile frameworks as RAD.
Accessed digitally and/or physically, it extends nonlocality.
We use well-known strategies in the engineering industry including the 6 step plan in manufacturing:
1. Use more bio-based algorithms which are natural and visible in the human environment. Bio code is essential to classical object oriented design pattern programming and needs less mental energy to conduct a logical state by the developer. Thus making applications lighter and more efficient, reducing dependencies.
2. Use of static and lexical analysis based on tokenization software. Symbiotic bots are robots that work in tandem with humans, do mundane and repetitive tasks, and reduce workspace accidents like bugs, typos, lint scans.
3. Use of augmented workforce based on legal frameworks. Legal augments in virtual reality can teach developers new skills. This reduces the cost of training and increases productivity.
4. Use more printing capabilities, both in multi-dimensional graphs and legal task force like source code and documentation output. This method can generate customized solutions sold at higher rates.
5. Use blockchain, distributed version-control and subversion systems to improve supply chain management. Such systems render transparency and reveal faulty and fake data in time.
6. Use automation in designing systems based on machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Read about our open roles in Wiki Careers.